Monday, October 1, 2007

Top 40 Votegetters (So Far)

Five days of voting left, and it's kind of been a strange year. Lots of activity, but no one song cruising to a victory. Only a few votes separate#1 and #40 -- it's truly anyone's game.

Here are the top 40 vote-getters as of this morning in alphabetical order:

"Barbie Girl" -- Aqua
"Broken Wings" -- Mister Mister
"Caribbean Queen" -- Billy Ocean
"Come Sail Away" -- Styx
"Convoy" -- CW McCall
"Cum On Feel the Noize" -- Quiet Riot
"Don't Worry Be Happy" -- Bobby McFerrin
"Everybody Have Fun Tonight" -- Wang Chung
"Five Hundred Miles (I'm Gonna Be)" -- The Proclaimers
"Hangin' Tough" -- NKOTB
"Hip to Be Square" -- Huey Lewis and the News
"Hollaback Girl" -- Gwen Stefani
"Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" -- Trace Adkins
"Horse With No Name" -- America
"How You Remind Me" -- Nickelback
"I Ran" -- A Flock of Seagulls
"I Touch Myself" -- Divinyls
"Ice Ice Baby" -- Vanilla Ice
"I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)" -- Meat Loaf
"I'm Too Sexy" -- Right Said Fred
"Informer" -- Snow
"London Bridge" -- Fergie
"Love Shack" -- B-52s
"Mickey" -- Toni Basil
"Mmmmbop" -- Hanson
"Money for Nothing" -- Dire Straits
"My Heart Will Go On" -- Celine Dion
"My Humps" -- Black Eyed Peas
"Oh Sherry" -- Steve Perry
"Oops I Did it Again" -- Britney Spears
"Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head" -- BJ Thomas
"Seasons in the Sun" -- Terry Jacks
"Sexyback" -- Justin Timberlake
"Thong Song" -- Sisqo
"Thriller" -- Michael Jackson
"Trapped in the Closet" -- R. Kelly
"U Can't Touch This" -- MC Hammer
"We Built This City" -- Starship
"Wind Beneath My Wings" -- Bette Midler
"Young Girl" -- Gary Puckett and Union Gap

No comments: