Friday, October 12, 2007

#41 -- "You Shook Me All Night Long" -- AC/DC

Year: 1980
Chart Position: #35
Last year's Worst Songs position: nope

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one. This song rocks. Rocks. I'm hoping people voted for this solely because they wanted to hear us play it. If that's the case, I can understand. If not, I am truly puzzled. Click the video above, crank up your speakers and rock the fuck out.

Fun Fact: I was told in elementary school that AC/DC stood for Anti-Christian Devil Cult. I was also told that Rush stood for Radicals Under Satan's Hand and Manilow stood for Minions Are Nihilists in League with Ogres and Warlocks! Vacation Bible School was fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

come on! Just play the song!

Paul said...

I KNEW it!

Unknown said...

Does that mean you will play it?

sarainitaly said...

and it is even better LIVE! 1981 baby!